Question de learntolovethe-fall
- Be sure to watch on Fox8 on Tuesday (if you have Foxtel / Austar).
- Buy the episodes on iTunes!
- Rate the show on:
- Join in Twitter trends during air times using #StarCrossed.
- Make blogs and fan pages dedicated to the series.
- If you have a VPN try to login once a day and watch the episodes on CWTV.com or Hulu.com.
- Encourage your friends to watch the show.
- Vote in polls on TV media sites such as SpoilerTV & TVLine.
- Comment on topics relating to Star-Crossed on TV media sites (sites as above).
- One in three women report being a victim of domestic violence (30%).
- One in five women report being a victim of sexual assault (20%).
- 60% of Americans, 15 years or older, know a victim of domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Among the 70% of women who have experienced domestic violence and told somebody about it, more than half (58%) said that nobody helped them.
No more bystanding. No more ignorance. No more excuses.
(Source : mariskahargtay)